Tuesday 7 July 2009

cyber surf ^^

hello world =)

So i'm officially a cyber surf employee, how exciting =D
I'm sitting at the front desk muahahaaa powerr =P and I just looked out of the window and saw a damn sexy girl who was wearing practically nothing, stupid skinny bitch, die!! haha..
Ahh life is so weird, the ups, the downs. No wonder I've been feeling nauseous lately, it's as if I've been riding one hell of a crazy roller coaster =| It's like whenever something good happens, something bad comes around and literally crushes any sense of happiness that had managed to build up inside of me. But I guess that's life, just have to make the best out of it and smile =)

Wow, just had a major dilemma really XD luckily dan ran down the road to save me XD I feel like such a retard >.<>.<

Ok my shift is coming to an end now so I'm off, all done =D

Good night, bless you all ^^

No comments: