Monday 13 July 2009

living at my pumpkin =)

Hello world =)

Haha, today a year ago I blogged just before sleeping on my night before leaving to scotland.. What a lot has changed since then..
Scotland, damn beautiful.. But never again shall I endure another family holiday >.< yepeeee =P

I must be 100% honest though, I'm really going to miss escaping the cold for a while this summer.. Spending a week in england during mid-august heat for two years straight was the best thing, not to mention being in the place- soul survivor- really wishing I was going back up again =( And once I ran away for another, what 8-10 days last year in jul, I'm reeeeeeally feeling the eat XD though I may go to england for a couple of days in september with mike, haha yey shopping =D

Ok so, we're living at kris at the moment, it's molto grand really =D I haven't been home since saturday XD and I won't go home till wednesday, well, thursday actually once it will be like 1am after work >.<

Sunglasses at night was absolutel epic =D total sucess, we stayed out all night- left the party at 3, went to pv for like 1.5hours, spent like an hour chilling near the love sign, walked for a while, watched sunrise, walked to krissy's house.. and then everyone slept except me XD I stayed cleaning the kitchen lol. We ate vodka jelly- twas grand, I made everyone chinese haha and we watched half school of rock.. Basically I stayd awake for 41 hours and then slept for like 9, and woke up to piss- obviously XD
Oh talking about piss, kristina's toilet doesn't flush unless she touches it XD and storm (the cat) watches people pissing, immensly funny >_O

All in all, we're having an absolute ball, but missing kati so damn much =( *sadness*

Exam results should come out by wednesday; not too grand =( I thought they were coming out today and I was quite stressed lol, don't feel like studying for resits =( I know that I have art alevel for sure, I hope I don't have more, but more than anything I hope I didn't fail first year again =/

Kristina and I went through possible future plans, and when I told my mum that I may go to mcast she told me, and I quote, "don't be funny". How damn rude!

Dan, kris and I ate a veggie meal whilst watching prince caspian this afternoon, and smoothied the vodka mater melon which I won't touch, blehh, water melon XD

Wow. I'm molto tired I must say. Dan and I are sleeping at kris again tonight to wake up to go shopping for harry potter glory day =P how grand =D

That's all folks, see you wednesday =)
God bless =)

1 comment:

Kai said...

XD seems like ur enjoying ur summer XD