Thursday 30 July 2009

coffee and diet coke <3


Good morning =)

I slept extremely well last night haha.. dan's bed is molto comfortable XD he slept on the sofa XD I didn't want him to, but he insisted, chivalrous much? Hehe. I must say, I want my very own basket ball shorts, they are about the most comfortable things in the world >.< I didn't shower this morning so now, blehhhh I feel dirty.. Woke up and then didn't realise the time and well, opps XD

Had an amazing coffee this morning.. better than the fail one last night XD I went to get a coffee from the machine last night and the cup got stuck so all the delicious liquid fell right into the drain thing *sniffle* right after, a guy got a perfect hot chocolate =( But this morning, I got a delicious coffee =D
Time for a diet coke XD but I don't feel like getting up XD .. It's been almost an hour and I haven't bought a diet coke XD

Yey for cold diet coke <3 haha

I personally think that coffee and diet coke are the best two non alcoholic drinks IN THE WORLD!! And what's best is you ca have coffee flavoured liqueurs and diet coke is a grand mixer =) and frozen diet coke, and coffee ice cream and ice coffee <3 ahhhhh.. simply the best =)

I'm freeeezing.. and off. Dan's on his way for his shift hehe =)

Good night, in the afternoon ^^

3 comments:

Rachel said...

you're mental, but I love it XD

LG said...

you're blogging so much recently that I just can't keep uo with you :P
i agree with basketball shorts..
and haha diet coke... 1 calorie?memories XD

rache said...

loool counting calories with mina an engineering drawing =P