Monday 3 August 2009

♫ music ♥


Hello world.

So the last few days were the best ever, living with dan haha XD
So once my pc is aobsolutely hopeless, and I probably lost EVERYTHING I ever downloaded/uploaded/did and stored in my hard drive, I need to make a new music list hahaha.
The problem is the photos.. All MY photos, everything I've ever taken since like form 3 ='(

So I now have to re download everything I had, and my ipod barely helps.. But I also need to make molto play lists including the inevitable "party music" one haha.. So, the plan is to wright down songs that don't make me want to smash everything around me when are played XD and all the ones I actually like. So I'm going to be adding quite a few songs here at there haha.. Ahh, thanks aol radio =P .. http://player.play.it/player/aolPlayer.html?v=3.11.85&ur=1&us=1&id=748

use somebody - kings of leon
show me what I'm looking for - carolina liar
how do you sleep - jesse mccartney
right now - akon
halo - beyonce
waking up in vegas - katy perry
good girls go bad - cobra starship
dangerous - akon
don't trust me - 30h!3
knock you down - keri hilson
I know you want me - pitbull
love game - lady gaga
sugar - flo rida
new divide - linkin park
battle field - jordin sparks
my love - justin timberlake
I do not hook up - kelly clarkson
pocket of sunshine - natasha bedingfield
boom boom pow - black eyed peas
apologise - one republic
that's not my name - the ting tings
when love takes over - david guetta
never say never - the fray
poker face - lady gaga
I gotta feeling - black eyed peas
let it rock - kevin rudolf
miss independent - ne-yo
you belong with me - taylor swift
thanks for the memories - fall out boy
unfaithful - rihanna
please don't leave me - pink
viva la vida - coldplay
untouched - the veronicas
no surprise - daughtry
not meant to be - theory of a dead man
I'm yours - jason mraz
dead and gone - ti
what I've done - linkin park
right here - brandy
watcha say - jason dervlo
too little, too late - jojo
fallin' for you - colbie caillat
hush hush; hush hush - pussycat dolls
rehab - rihanna
evacuate the dancefloor - cascada
what about now - daughtry
down - jay sean
disturbia - rihanna
dollhouse - priscilla renea
love drunk - boys like girls
that's what you get - paramore

1 comment:

Kai said...

im so bk on my music >< i doubt ive heard half of those xD