Friday 28 August 2009

sadness


Hello world.

Today is a sad day =(
  • I'm sick
  • 6 hours of work, 2 hours of HOA private lessons, 5 hours of work
  • dan left for a week in clubmed
*sadness*

I feel so so weak, both physically and emotionally. I just want to put my head down and sleep =( Which I could not do last night =/ I was exhausted, but I spent the whole night dozing off slightly here and there. I just feel so empty, dead, like a puppet really. I can't believe how dan leaving for a week has depressed me so much.. I guess the sickness doesn't help. Honestly, sick or not, I'd be just as down. I love him so much. Gahh I sound so lovedrunk, but it's true =/

So through all of this, I'm sitting at the front desk reading eragon once again and blogging etc. So I'll be back to my book now..

I just don't know how I'm going to cope for the next week =(

1 comment:

Kai said...

illa how dependant on him u sound =s
if u get too bored...im always an sms away babe ;)