Friday 21 August 2009

blehh money


Hello world.

So, all the soul survivorers are back =P Heard waaaaaay too many stories at sean's suprise party last night, as in, making me waaaaay to sad =(
Apparently it was amazing.. Yeah, I know =P
God I wish I could have paked my bags and gone at the last second just like brooks and paula =( but alas, the funds, they're non existent =/

On the other hand, saving up for a car is a good reason to miss a six day holiday.. Or so I keep telling myself haha. Perhaps next year.. Unless God calls me somewhere else, or unless I reeeeeally need to save for africa.

Money.

I hate it.
Yet love it, crave it. Why is it so important?! Everything revolves around dirty cash. It's disgusting =/ We have to pay to do everything. Quite sad.
Blehh, filthy.

Ahh, cold water is cold =)

Tom and nigel came to visit =D I feel molto special.. Happy 20th birthday Nigel =D

Ahh tonight shall be good =D

I'm off to count the float =)

God bless y'all =)

1 comment:

^KaI^ said...

dw...where God wants you He will take you, there is a reason to everything my love <3