Monday 31 August 2009

eldest


Hello world.

Today's a good day, considering everything =) my family left for germany/austria/italy/somewhere there XD So that's grand, too bad dan's not here to share the liberty with me, well not till friday night anyways.

I called him today, it was.. odd. I had so so sooo many things I wanted to say but when I heard his voice I just blanked and died a little on the inside. So I stood by the phone in the middle of cyber surf with tears rolling down my cheeks like a complete loser XD we had like three minutes, the best 2euro spent in my life.. Almost half way through. I can't believe how much I miss him, I'm honestly not functioning well without him.

Anyways, finished eragon, I'm now a quarter into eldest- awesome book. It's just so damn annoying cos people keep coming in and ahh the book is too good to keep stopping.. So I closed it XD bahaha silly me =P
Is it just me, or is reading a book a second time make you feel for the characters more? Especially knowing what the future brings them.
I wish I had a dragon. Or that george somehow sprouts wings. Fine, I won't be able to ride him, but still it would be nothing short of wicked. Now if he could turn into a giant fluffy cat-dragon, that would be like GAH AWESOME! But alas, 'tis only a dream *sigh*

The place seems to be quietening down.. I shall attempt to read some more =D

So long ^^

No comments: