Saturday 11 July 2009

we're back =D


Hello world.

Ok so I'm on my third shift =O haha and nothing has gone wrong =D all the cash is fine all the humans are in order.. glee =D
I read for like an hour, sorted out transport for sunglasses at night, stayed on facebook, stared and pondered.. grand morning =) plus, I got to see dan this morning once he came to help me open =) ahh.. I love him ^^

Katy perry is singing in the back ground, "I kissed a girl", last year's great theme song, followed by "disturbia" =D and let's face it, last year was damn right AWESOME!!
HOLY CRAP, "disturbia" is on.. scary shit XD
h and by the way, aol radio- grand site =)

So, tonight we're heading to sunglasses at night- massive party riiiight =D we all have our crazy sunnies so we're set to go ^^
I really miss drinking though, the taste, the warm flush that leads to zibelness XD but it's better not to, so once again, I'm sober photographer =) yeyy, too bad my camera is SHIT!!

I think I'm rather hungry really.. but I'll be home by 4 and then dan will work his magic on my computer and them we'll have supper.. So I'll eat an apple or something yummy. Then shower, go to krissy and get transport up to gianpula and then from one of the most fabulous nights ever at gianpula go to pv or the front and chill.. And probably go for breakfast at mc cafe XD

I think, I'm off to read for a while once I have less that 1.5hours left =)

See you next week haha!
Bless you all

1 comment:

LG said...

awesome... will be seeing you there