Friday 24 July 2009

no electricity =O


Hello world =)

So yesterday was the first time that I worked and didn't blog, WITH GOOD REASON, hehe.
See, the power was down, so I spent 3 and a half hours in the heat of cyber surf, reading my book, telling people that we don't have electricity thus no internet meaning they can't print or type their cvs or that I don't know why it's out or coming back, and cleaning lol =P
In the last half hour, everything came back and there was MEGA COMMOTION lol, molto funny XD
But when the lights are out, everything is so different. Something as simple as taking a piss can be somewhat challenging XD yet how many times do we walk into the loo during the night and don't switch on the lights.. Until we are aware that we can't switch the lights on it's not a problem, but then knowing that there's no electricity we still reach for the light switch and flick it only left to laugh at ourselves for being so daft. Is that what our lives are truly like? Do we live so dependently on something that can disappear so quickly and leave us stranded?
I'm not implying anything, but there are so many things that we are so numbly addicted to it's scary. From a drink to a person.. Imagine the most important thing/person in your life, the only thing/person you truly depend on and take for granted to be there, just disappears. Poof. Gone. Pretty rough huh? To be just left there standing in the dark, lost, clueless..

Speaking about dark, I went into the store room and guess what, through the darkness, I saw.. a mighty ginormungus cockroach =O blehhhh!!

So just to continue what I was saying before.. It would be pretty horrifying. I personally have been let down a lot in my life, and lately more than ever, but the few things that mean the world to be more than ever are the things I'm truly clinging on to with all my might. I have no clue what it would be like if one were to vanish. I guess the only way to describe it would be incomplete. So really, appreciate- it's mighty important!

I'm molto tired, and dan told me to call him back- but his phone is off.. I honestly think that there is simply nothing I hate more than that "diverting to voicemail" =|
Oh great, he called and out of all the silent moments, it had to be when there was a group of people waiting to be served.. my luck, it's just unbelievable ahh XD

I must comment on the music in this place. It's up to me to choose a channel, but like I keep it on top pop so that it's a mix of everything that's "in"at the moment so that no one can possibly complain XD but some of these songs are driving me mad ahh! Sean kingston is the one driving me insane at this present moment, and I mean the lyrics are honestly so damn senseless- no talent ahh- niente!! Yey now it's britney =D lol not!!

I thiiiink, I shall go back to my book now.. Only one and a half hours left =D haha I'm just so desperate to go home, flop onto my bed and sleep <3

Good night world..
God bless =)

2 comments:

Kai said...

u rlly hv absolutely nothing to do at work aye xD?
and u shouldnt cling to things or ppl babe cos u they can always be unpredictable and can just leave...or they could be bad for u and u dont even no but ull be blinmd cos they r ur only hope...believe me...i no ><
love u! nd WANT TO CU WOMAN XD
mwa

rache said...

babe.. hair.. meta =D ? tuesday and wednesday i'm home till 6 =) lover youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu