Sunday 19 July 2009

beads <3


Hello world.

So once again I'm sitting at the front desk at cyber surf, and occupying my time on this fine sunday night is ebay.. I'm searching for the sexiest beads in the world =P tom and I want to set up a stand and sell like a lot haha and even so, I would spend 30euro to buy AMAZING beads and make bracelets for myself and as presents haha XD but really, I think it's an amazing idea- giving 1 or 2 hand made bracelets to a friend on their birthday, it takes time and money and lit bears my very own love and energy ^^ so if I buy beads and they rock, which I'm sure they will, I'll invest in even more =D especially if tom and I really do set up a stall hehe.

I was at dan's house today when his mum decided to ram sack his house- MOLTO HILARIOUS REALLY!! Honestly, why are mothers like that? After all, it is our room even though it's in their house.. I'm not saying that it's acceptable to keep it absolutely DISASTROUS, but I disagree with the very expected hissy fit when it looks like the average teenage room. I for one have a problem, I honestly don't know how to keep my room tidy. The honest truth be told, it's usually quite the explosion of clothes and books and shoes and mess mess MESS!! I just really don't know how to clear up =S Dusting- that's something I can do because of my asthma, but really, the whole "try on a top and but it back in place" is so unnatural to my pathetic being XD
But dan and I decided that we're going to help each other file all our notes XD so sometime I'm going to help him separate his mass of papers that have been stuffed away into a cupboard and then he'll come over and help me do the same with my piles XD

So I met this really wicked guy today. His name is paul, and he's old =P and by old I'm guesing middle-age, but he's a grand person =D totally into photography and india =D he sells indian merchandise from his appartment and I basically was like AHHHH BRACELETS AND BAGS =D he said he may come round with a few things that he sells to show them to me whilst uploading and sending more grand photos of india =) so I'm molto happy with my new friend. Or should I say "new best friend" ala kati hehe miss her so so much *sniffle*
He was a really interesting person to meet, a real pleasure =)

Ok I actually signed in at home, so I'm officially- wait for it- BLOGGING AT HOME =O
Haha the internet gave up on my for a while last night and I had to close everything and then dan came round so I didn't continue blogging..

So that's that, just came to finish the post hehe.

=)

2 comments:

Kai said...

beads =D XD
i hv a thread obsession atm ironically xD
i miss youuuuuu!

rache said...

hahaha what fun!! i'd love to learn how to make the amazing yarn bracelets =O
lover you kaila xxxx