Saturday 25 July 2009

I'm meltingggg!!


Hello world,

Ok this time, there's no ac =| can you imagine, 19 computers and no ac.. damn horrible!! I'm melting honestly, it's disgusting!! It's currently10:58 reaching 32°C and with three fans and an open door, the sweat is beading on my whole body. Honestly, bleh.

Nothing interesting to say really, dan and I started our sims family bahaha hilarious XD I got this mega head ache when we started the house and then we went upstairs, slept for like half an hour in all and well, that's it XD I'm just blogging for the sake of it, I'm just so bored. I can't even read at the moment, it's too hot to stay still and too hot to move. Horrible!!

Just like in shrek, when donkey thought he was melting in the rain.. "I'm meltingggggggggg"

So I'm currently trying to amuse myself with facebook quizzes and to be perfectly honest, WHAT THE HELL HAS THIS WORLD COME TO?! Maaaaa how absolutely lame XD

Ahh 20 minutes and I start closing.. FINALLY =D maaaaaaaaa I'm so tired, so hot, so bored and need a shower more than ever =( mehh stickyness =(

So I guess I'm off, see y'all tuesday =P
Blessings.

3 comments:

Brooks said...

Strawberry and cream xD xxxx

rache said...

i lover youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu =)

Kai said...

can we melt together? i miss uuuuu xD