Wednesday 8 July 2009

why? hmm..


hello world.

God, I'm so damn tired =/
Ok so I spent the day with dan, 'twas grand fun really =) he fixed one of my hard drives and hopefully we'll manage the other one tomorrow at my house cos it wasn't working on his computer =S we also watched a film.. forgot what it's called but it was so pointless =| then we went around sliema to find crazy sunglasses for saturday but we didn't find any grand ones for him. Danelle bought a lime hearted pair for me this morning because my shutter shades were broken on my birthday *sniffle* hehe. So after failing at buying sunglasses for dan, (BTW THERE ARE AMAZING SUNGLASSES AT SOLARIS <3) angel =")" about ="O" me =")" back =")" summer ="D" bitch ="|" sweeeeet =")">.< in the sun.. the sun.. blehh XD
And with summer comes.. isle of mtv, which is going on at this current moment in time haha XD apparently lady gaga was singing around nowish but to be honest, I would have gone for the fun of it not to actually see anyonein particular, especially metro station BLEHHH miley cyrus blood =P lool what a freak I am XD u le they're not bad, but I wasn't exactly hyped up like when the kooks and one republic came last year.. They were wicked =D

Ok I'm failing, badly.. So damn badly, I'm royally screwed..
So I'm leaving you all, damn terrified =| shit. I'm a dumbass XD

4 comments:

Kai said...

i still read ur blogs :P i find them funny xD and amusing =P
and i didnt go to isle of MTV either xD

rache said...

i love you =) haha xxxx

Rachel said...

"I love to wright."

really? XD
haha since i updated my blog and everything i had died in the process, i wasn't getting the updates to your blog. But now I am =D yay ^^

H1llz said...

Why do I blog? Hmm, does anyone even regard anything I post? Especially once I stopped blogging for a while. <----- I read them :D And enjoy them!! And when am I gonna see you missy? It's been quite ages & I misseth you and ur limeness! xxxxx