Monday 29 June 2009

blogging.. will most probably be a new regularity =)

Hello world =)

Ok so I honestly miss this. Sitting at a computer and blogging about my day, the obstacles I've faced and whether or not I've overcome them or not. Actually, I didn't want to for a while because I was feeling distant, but now, I don't have a computer to blog from since whenever I sit at my family's pc they throw a hissy fit =/ Hopefully I'll soon get my own computer back. Then I'll be able to blog whenever I feel like cos it will conveniently be sitting near my bed =D and also..
.. New job =D I can blog from the place I'm working at, which is my current location =P I'm officially employed at cyber surf haha how crazy.. And now I owe dan my life for the next month apparently, but I'd give it willingly really hehe.
So I'm basically sitting with beethoven in my ears, at a computer and at this present moment in time, I'm a customer, oooooooh how silly =P training starts at like 9 so like, aha, cool =P but when it comes to real shifts, I'll have A LOT of free time at a computer so I'll be blogging, facebooking and reading =D

Ahh life is slowly becoming even better. Really it started the moment that I officially stopped giving a shit about anyone who doesn't give a shit about me ^^ no more caring, there's no use =)
so in all politeness, fuck you all =)

Look at me, judge me, spread pointless rumours about me- all being done in vain darlings, there's no use.
Truth be told, I can do what I like, who I like, where I like, and NO ONE has the right to say anything because it is my life and no one elses. Fine, if I was doing anything wrong then go ahead, tell me- but treat me like a human being! That is, assuming I was doing something wrong, but somehow the only funny thing is that I'm not doing anything wrong. Yet somehow the looks and the labels keep rolling in. So really, keep going guys, no one's stopping you. Even though none of you have any right to say anything about me, keep going, it really is quite amusing- especially from my part. I mean, lately I find out things about myself that I didn't even know about- how about that?? Pretty damn hilarious.. ha ha. But honeslty guys, you just showed me how truely pathetic you all are.

Moving on..

After everything has fallen and crashed right before me, it's just what I needed. I finally know who the true people in my life are, and honeslty, if I had to mention them, it wouldn't take up that much time/space.

So guys, to those of you who truely do care, thank you- so damn much!!
I have all I need, a boyfriend who really does love me and the sincere friends who remain honest and caring through thick and thin, no matter what. God has really blessed me with you guys, you give me a reason to keep going!

So roll on summer, a time to enjoy the free time we have with the true treasures of life known as friends =D

3 comments:

Kai said...

if i ever did something like that...pls no that its out of genuine care for you rache..i worry about u everyday u silly cow ><
cos thats how much u mean to me..and pls note that ill always be there to hold ur hair wen u vomit :P to listen wen u babble on >< to rape you wen u hv urges ^^ and to form shoulders wen u need to cry on one =D
love u valentine <3

Rachel said...

I could hear your voice say every single line of that o.0

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks