Thursday 5 March 2009

blue =O haha.. and an update too =P

Helllloo world =)

Ok, to once again apologize for running away.. I'M SORRY ^^

So just to let you all know, if any of you care, that home alone weekend was grand fun XD friday turned out awesome.. haha funny stuff.. there's still some martini in the fridge cos I'm not that much of an alcoholic as to drink on my own, well, most of the time =P
Danelle and fabian slept over that night and then saturday was cool, we chilled here all day and ended up watching the return of the king all night and jean slept here. And sunday, hmm, I think dan came over or something, I'm not too sure >.< too bad we don't have photos ='(

Well, since then there was a week of school and valentines *head to wall* were I took it into consideration as to be a nice girlfriend and embarrass my boyfriend by sending a rose up to his class but ALAS IT DIDN'T ARRIVE (stupid sdm!!) though kai's did and I gave bettina hers personally because I didn't know where and what time her lessons were XD Dan had the cheek to give me a rose and gave it to me saturday morning when he came to my house.. haha poor dan I gave him hell for it XP so we abandoned our 'picnic plans' and chucked at his house.. oh oh, and before all of this, I was ment to meet duncan but I remained asleep and he called me and I was like "AHHHH COMING NOW!!" so we went to buy ben and jerrys for our significant others =P Then I went to iels with ilaria for an interview; twas fun =) .. Back to valentines.. Dan and I watched saw 4 and 5 and ate ben and jerrys all day and then attempted to play poker- FAIL lool I suck XD then we went to my house, showered changed and out =) The closest to a "cute valentine's photo" is found below..

And for those of you who don't know- I HATE VALENTINE'S DAY IT'S ALL GAY COMMERTAILISM!! thanks =P haha.. Sunday.. I don't know >.<


Week of school.. CARNIVAL =D yeyyy lime fearie ftw =D well, we ALL looked absolutely fantastic, so so brilliant!! Spent the weekend living at mike cos he was left as an orphan and weeeeeeeeeeeee twas such such fun =D totally took over his bathroom and had the best time with my new make up teehee =D


Then er, school =P And last weekend we had glenn's 18th and then dressed up as crazy nutters for mike's 17th and 10 of us had smiley faced tshirts printed and we basically looked like utter fools.. GRAND!!


And now, another week of school.. Ok so maybe I didn't give details on the school days but fun stuff did happen, I just can't put my finger on anything at the moment. I'm sick actually. Went to school yesterday and came home after a lesson, couldn't take it, and today I stayed home and dan came to see me so all in all it kicked any school day's ass really =P

And now, as my latest addition to my hair.. blueness ^^ haha. See, last february I had a whole post dedicated to whether I should go back to lime or go blue.. I did none until summer came- lime <3.. But now I have blue =) Lime is for summertime =D

Soo, I'm going to try and update as often as possible.. Maybe if I don't make any promises I will stick to it =P

God bless =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Or better yet... A TOUPE!!!