Sunday 24 February 2008

celebrate =D


Ahhhh I can't sleeppppp but for a good reason this time =D Ok lenten talks are coming up reeeeeeally soon and I'm sure that you can tell by my typing (all the elongated words) that I'm really excited!! I'm listening to ben cantelon at the moment (on youtube, I didn't buy the cd and my pc didn't want to rip it =\) and I'm going slightly nuts >.< I WANT SOUL SURVIVOR BACK!!!!!!!! But once I can't go back to the past, and if I could I'd rather arrange a few things instead of going back to soul survivor once I'll be there in 168 days *yey*, I'm just sooooooooooooo thrilled at the idea of going again! Ok so the song I'm listening to now is 'celebrate' and, apart from soul survivor, all I can think of is God's majesty ahhhhh it's awesome! Today's meeting was incredible, I felt so, well, overwhelmed! I don't know, it was amazing. Just think about all the things that we're got going for us at the moment! We have a home to live in, food to eat, friends to turn to, a relationship with God- we're so privilaged!! Let's celebrate for what He's done for us! Listen to the lyrics and just praise cos, wow, we're so blessed. I don't know, the song's just really hit home at the moment and has just reminded me about all the things that I have been blessed with and that I can thank God for and just celebrate His love for me =)
Ahhhhhhhh I'm venting at the moment I seriously feel like my chest is going to explodeeeee. *breathe* oh oh "keep breathing; that's the key. breathe!" (gimli, lord of the rings book 3- first book of the second section- the two towers) Oh I know my stuff alrighty =P
Ok so all I can do is pray and think and live at the moment. Yeah I know, it seems usual but it's different at the moment. I can't really explain but it's like I'm not happy unless I know that I've prayed.. AND IT'S GREAT!! Ahh so just to let you all know, I'm praying for you!!
Ok now guys we're a big family and we need each other's support, right? So pleeeeeease pray for us as a community, especially at the moment. It's lent and we really need to grow closer to Jesus and now with the lenten talks we're in desperate need of prayers what with the dances and the mime and the sound and the finances but mainly for God's will to be done and to get people to really experience what we've been experiencing for the last how-ever-long-you've-been-close-to-God-for =P He's called us to be fishers of men and fishers of men we shall be =D Jesus provides and we must witness and ahhhh God's so great =)
Ok if I don't shut up now I'll never stop haha *insane*
Oh and a BIG wellcome back to luisa =D She's back from italy at the moment with her room mate. It was great seeing her again hehe. Make sure to keep her in your prayers to as well as robert, xixa and chris.. and everyone else muahahaha!
God bless you all ^^

2 comments:

Zoe said...

Soul Survivorr WaAaAaAaAaAa can't waitt!! and i agree the meeting was like = O wooow i soo needed it!! 2day we strt the lenton talks O.O *prayy* love ya xxxxxxx ohh and its 167 days now xD!!!

Martine said...

somebody needs an update... and its not me!!! :P
lenten talks.. as usual... are better than we ever expect!!!! woohoo!!!!