Friday 15 February 2008

valentine's day =)


Hi world; Happy valentine's day =)
Ok this morning I missed my first lesson (physics) because I couldn't get out of my house once it was practically flooded in all types of flowers that had been delivered specially for moi.. YEAH RIGHT!! I missed my first lesson because I arrived at school at twenty past 8 due to traffic. I was really feeling sick today, honestly, blehh! I missed my first EVER philosophy lesson too 0.0 Point is, I was dying. Had work tonight too and that was fun but now the day has come to an end and I'm nackered. But here's the reason as to why I really wanted to post:
HAPPY VALENTINE'S BETTINA AND KARLA!!
Haha, three valentine's days ago we decided to be eachother's valentines and, taadaaaaa, we still are =)
The only photo that I have of just us three together was taken in feburary 2006 so bear with it haha.
.
And just a big "happy valentine's day" to all the couples out there (including myself haha!). But guys, no matter how perfect your boyfriend/girlfriend can ever be, Jesus loves you so so much more. So don't fret if you're single this year- Jesus is your valentine just as much as He's mine =D Just remember to hold on to your friends and the ones you love most cos you'll never have such treasurable ones again =)
God bless you

1 comment:

^KaI^ said...

RACHE!! I LUV UUUUU!!!! my special valentine!! i found a recent pic of ur 3 hehe...its on my facebook so go c it and yes ur permitted to stealing it :P luv u my valentine!!