Tuesday 12 February 2008

pre slum survivor battle


Hello!
It's 9:02am and I'm in my weekly 'alone free' =P I've been thinking for what, the last 4 mintues (just kidding, it's been circling my brain since I got up), about this "spiritual attack" that's starting to get to me right about when I woke up. So, last night I woke up by the sound of the rain and I spent around 10 minutes or so praying to be followed by falling asleep to a weird dream that i don't really remember but yeah, when I woke up I was so happy to be in my fluffy black bed all cosy and what not when it dawned on me- I'm going to die this weekend XD As most of you know, I honest to goodness have NO ammune system, or maybe I have one but it's just dormant >.< Whilst everyone may end up with a simple cough or cold, I'd be so lucky if I didn't end up with bronchitus or pneumonia XD But, and a big BUT Jesus is going to protect me I know it, I feel it and all I have to do is pray. I know that I won't remain 100% healthy but I'm sure that through prayer, I'll be able to avoid getting THAT sick..
After I slept and woke up at half 6 (now you all know why my alarm rings at 5:45 - so that I'll wake up by half six =P) it felt as if a truck backed up into me. "what?!" you may ask, well, that was my reaction.. "Jesusssssssssss why!? Come on God I can't already be weak, I need my strength for this weekend.. please oh please oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease heal me" bla bla.. then it struck me- "Oh no!!!! Not the famous 'spiritual attacks!!' =O" Well yeah, they've started and they're most likely going to get bad, but that's only because God's planning on doing great things this weekend!! but I'm going to make sure that they don't affect me. Praise through the storm, right? Yeah, that's right =D All we can do is pray pray pray and pray a bit (well, a lot) more. This is battle we're fighting and we might as well claim victory in the best of manners =)
Oh and I found this with a quote that really hit home..

Now when it comes to the weather, it's going to be something that NON of us can avoid once we're going to be exposed to whatever God gives us. I kinda hope that it does rain because that would really be an amazing experience though it would be nice if the sun came out.. Ahh! Look at what I'm doing, I'm dreaming about the weather that I want not God, but ME- SELFISH!!! That's everyone's problem; if only THIS would be like THAT and THAT like THIS.. Wow, God has so much patience with our petty minds =P
I think that's all for now. Blessings =)

Isaiah 42:13
The LORD will march out like a mighty man, like a warrior he will stir up his zeal; with a shout he will raise the battle cry and will triumph over his enemies.

1 comment:

maria angela said...

amen rache!!! waaw i love dat pic of the armed man... prayin for y'all!! may God touches hearts through you =D xxxx