Friday 8 February 2008

true love waits =)


Ok I've come to terms with everything and this is what I've come up with.. here it goes:

"On my honour, I vow, to blog at least twice a week until death do me part"

Slightly corny but I took the "on my honour" part from something that I remember doing when I became invested as a real scout, "I vow" because it's a promise, "twice a week" because .. because =P and "until death do me part" from a marraige vow. Add all those up and tadaaaa "rache's blog-vow" XD
Ok here's what my post is about.. I'm sure that all of you who know me have got to know how INSANE my dreams can get.. well I think (I'm not sure, it's really weird) I keep dreaming of finding my true love. It's as if I know the dreams but I'm not sure if I'm actually dreaming them when I sleep or if they're just a faint picture of true love really is in my brain (oooooh =P) I'm sure you all know how, well erm, anti touchy (in that way) I am.. All the "eweeee" little-girl-reactions that I tent to give out is kinda lame but, yeah, it's me. Well all of a sudden I just want to find mr prince charming (oh don't we all =P) and hopefully he'll come with a black horse that ISN'T called destiny *enchanted lool* But that will take time, and I'm fine with it..
Now the whole 'commitment to not dating' is something that I'd never do, but ahhhh I just want mr perfect to keep forever and everrr (yes, I'm in a mood) this post doesn't really have a destination, I'm just letting a few emotions out haha. It's just that yesterday I was going through my documents and I found my TLW plegde. So for anyone who wants it, here it is:

TRUE LOVE WAITS
THE TLW PLEDGE

“Believing that true love waits, I make a commitment to God, myself, my family, my friends, my future mate, and my future children to a lifetime of purity including sexual abstinence from this day until the day I celebrate the sacrament of marriage.”


Signed……………………………………… Date…………………………………

Read it, print it, fill it in, obey it and treasure it =) ajma guys.. God's great =D maaaa I sound so so so loony.. I don't think many of you know about this, but let's say it was sometime in december (yeah I think it was) when I dreamt that I lost my virginity and got pregnant and everything was so messed up. I really remember crying and praying in my dream and when I woke up, for a split second I still thought that I was pregnant =S Around a second later I realised that it was just a dream and I praised God so much for my virginity that day (they must have been the funniest prayers that He received in 24 hours =P) The point is, when I made that pledge I knew that it would be hard (it's not hard yet, but eventually I'm sure it will be, especially if I get ingaged) I'm going to make sure that I stick by this, really, I am =) Oh and if you look at the picture, the ring's shadow is a heart and it's got purity written on it for a reason =)
That's about it I think. Oh wait, there is something else. We've just started ethics in philosophy and just in case you don't know, my brain rushes from one thing to the next. Just as today we spoke about test-tube babies, I know that we'll soon have a discussion on abortion. In that case, my arguement is ready =P
1- If you actually do believe in God then you would not be able to kill the baby inside of you (you're conscious would KILL you)
2- Even in cases of rape, it's not the babies fault (there's what is known as an orphanage if worst comes to worst)
3- If it's an 'accident' then the couple should have thought of that before they slept with each other [to every action is an equal and opposite reaction *physics*]
Then all the other pro-life issues will come up and after posting on the y4j forum and even blogging about the subject, yeah, I think I'm very prepared for battle =P *I'm going in* XD
Yeah I really do think that that's it now haha.
God bless you all =)

Oh and a friend of mine just sent this to me, so here it is- thanks friend =D xxxx
Fight until your death to keep what is of one man and one man alone. For lose it and you will shed tears beyond compare, regret that you will have nothing to give.
So out of love and sacrifice for your loved one, from now on, my dearest that one day you will smile and say "it was worth the wait"

No comments: