Thursday 7 February 2008

I'm back; again *muahahaha*


Hello world =)
Ok I know, I know, it's been an AGEEEE!! But I know vow to blog as often as possible (to be added to one of my "new year's resolutions" haha!) I just want to say that through all the crap, I'm fine again =) Oh yeah baby, God's got me through the storm.. AGAIN =D Ha ha please excuse my hyperness, it's a side effect of 'a good day' (which is incredible once today, being a thursday, is possbily the worst day in the history of Junior collage =P). Well, here it goes..
God's shown me the light again, and I feel incredible. Oh and some of the credit has to go to all of my friends especially rob for really being there, and yes (I admit), lending me the book ;)
It's like I've been let out of my cage- what a great way to start lent! It's a new chapter in the book of my life, a bright white page. My last chaptet ended on saturday night when I decided to surrender completely and let God heal me once again. Now I'm being healed and, wow, it feels great! I'm not saying that everything is peachy keen, believe me- it's not, but it's all in God's hands and I've obeyed a few of the thousands of Christian songs that I listen to such as:
"let Him pull you, let Him take you in"
"there's one thing to be alive for, and that's to take up my cross and follow You, Lord"
"everyday you hold on to your lonely broken heart, God is calling out to you just let the healing start"

And oh so many more haha =) well, what you listens to influences you and the lack of being my usual happy self was killing me even more so knowing that God is the only solution, I pushed aside all my fear of letting go and just, well, did it.
Oh and when it comes to the picture, I was walking home from the bus stop and if any of you have EVER walked on one of the pavements in swieqi, you'd understand me when I say "yuq!". Let's just say that they're all dog shit and moss and random litter like EVERYWHERE. But whilst walking home from the bus stop, something caught my eye. I really don't know what it is, it kinda reminded me of something I'd expect to find in rivendell or something =P It's just there to show that even in the worst of situations, there is still beauty somewhere. I feel like a broken, stained glass orb that God is slowly and carefully repairing. It takes time, sure, but in the end it will look better than ever =)
Soo, to all of you having a bad day, and I know how it feels (hell I do), you're not the only one going through it because Jesus is going through it with you so just keep praising and obviously praying and dont forget to hold on to His love as well as His word (yeah, that really does help!!)
I think that I'll stop now though I promise that I'll post tomorrow, even if it's at school just to catch up on my first lesson or something lame =P
God bless you =)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

ooh rache! pretty post! =) keep blogging!! (pls =P)