Wednesday 13 February 2008

letting go; once again =)


Yo!
Ok I'm officially sick =P And for once, I'm taking medicine willingly 0.0 (haha I really want to be healthy for slum survivor). So I'm talking to miguel at the moment (hi mig ^_^ hehe) and we've just decided to 'let go and surrender' once again =) Now you may not know (including you, mig) that miguel actually really helped me with my Christian life and taking one of those big steps. If it wasn't for miguel I would have probably not surrendered my 'music problem' till, well, lately =P I won't get into it but he has a really touching story to tell and can really, really help, no matter what the situation is =) Well, he was the one to really open my eyes to the dangers of music. My point is, thanks =D Well, now as we're letting-go-buddies (miguel and I, together with bob- his virtual snail XD) I just want to ask you to pray for us hehe even if it's just a small prayer.. please. Haha silly me =P
As I'm sure you can all see, girl in the picture is letting go of things through writing them on leaves that she's dropping into the water. I had done that once, with a paper boat though. Maybe you didn't realise but there already is a leaf in the water, meaning that she's already let go of other hurts and earthly desires and probably has many more. I just wish that somehow, one day I'd have let go of everything and be totally free of anything that's holding me back from God.
Guys together we have to support each other on this journey and really, really pray for each other because it really isn't easy to let go and live to follow Christ =)
God bless!!

1 comment:

^KaI^ said...

Happy valentine's Rache!!! i love u :D hehe..she's my valentine ok guys so BACK OFF i bite :P
hehe..ah i rem. wen miggy told u his music story :D so long ago..gud times..gud stuf xD
im praying for u pupa and gl :D and GWS