Tuesday 19 February 2008

hmmmm..


Hi guys.
Ok I'm sick haha but to be honest I'm really fine with it. Yes yes you may all think "Sure you're ok with it, you're sick for like 99.8% of your life! One would think that you'd be used to it by now bla blaaaaa" but actually I'm just really happy that I have a home to be in whilst I'm sick =) Ahh slum survivor has seriously stopped me from complaining (all of you, especially brooks and achie, don't say anything lool). So in all of my sickness and not being able to sleep yet being exhausted and sending a few messed up messages (haha you guys know who you are =P) I've been thinking about life in general and whilst I was at the doctor, well pharmacy, I looked at the hair dye charts and realised that I have the lamest dilemma on the planet spiraling in my brain!
Can you imagine? A dilemma about what colour to dye my hair- what a girl!! I am ashamed and completely shocked at myself, but yes, I am confused and I want to know what to do >.< You'd think that a weekend like the last would only make me wonder about world poverty.. But alongside world poverty and slums, I have blue and lime extensions floating round and round inside the sparkly black swirling vortex situated in my head aka my mind =P Should I go back to lime, or should I dye my hair blue black and get blue- that IS the question ha! The thing is, if I get lime now, then I'll get blue in summer for soul survivor, or viceversa. But the problem is, in summer I'll want my lime back (I know that I would, it's like my trademark lool) especailly with the black and lime bikini that looks so pretty underneath a dress or top and with black and lime hair =P And the blue is quite wintery, I don't know why, I just seems so- it's deeper. But am I right or not =S ?
Ok I'm really freaking myself out at the moment, I'm just typing without thinking and I've just wasted around 5 minutes of my, as well as your, life. I'm off to try and do something productive.
God bless =)

8 comments:

Chrissy said...

I can't believe you just wrote a whole post about your hair =P
I loved the lime streaks in your hair!
But if you want that in summer might as well go for the blue black/blue... blue does seem more wintery... and then you can see which you prefer! =]

LG said...

I honestly thought I'd be reading something INTELLIGENT :P
blue!

Lola said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Martine said...

just one thought... election time... try and keep the blue till after that! hehe..

Ben said...

xej sew

Anonymous said...

Aw rache, of course u "dont" complain =P haha Aw wats up wid your msgs lately? lol...jew ur forgetting that u sent me a msg or otherwise totally messing it up haha anyways just dont put streaks in ur hair :P (wat a kill joy i am XD)
Brooks

Rachel said...

would you believe I actually had to ask someone why I was mentioned? I seriously didn't get it!! *going blonde..*

I dnt rly like the blue idea.. Lime is nice.. but I've never been a fan of blue-black for some reason. And I suggest u dnt go insane with the dyeing.. could get bad results =P

Zoe said...

Ahhhh blue blck now lime in summerrr = D coz lime is like a summer colour coz its bright and its lime and coz...coz...its the colour of the SEA!!!!
oh no...but then so is blue... AHHH yes do it blue now for the elections!! coz your cool!!! xD sry..im in a mood

love you buddy xxxx