Sunday 27 September 2009

a whole year ♥


Hello world =)

It's 7:50am and I'm sitting in dan's room, completely hungover XD Ahh the consequences of not drinking all summer and then drinking ALMOST A PITCHER =O I've become a lightweight. Funny, a year ago I used to drink like a parched horse XD But it is not of this matter that I'm blogging..

Dan and I are officially one year ^^ Which means that a year ago was my last shift at hanks, meaning that 52 weeks ago him, beppe and kati came to visit me at work and I dedicated "I kissed a girl" to "KETRINI", meaning that 365 days ago dan kissed me, asked me out, and almost got me fired on my last day. How sweet =P

In all honesty, this year was so strange, so different. I can't believe it's passed already, yet so much happened it makes sense. And from begging kati to make sure he doesn't ask me out so that I won't end up in a relationship, I'm sitting here looking back on the last 375 days and remembering that feeling of utter excitement during the first ten days of "pre-us", when there were the shy and risky moments that come with the start of something new. I remember every time we met, practically everything we talked about and that feeling of euphoria which would erupt every time I thought of him. Now, I still feel it, but stronger, changed- I feel safe. I am loved =D and I love him, incredibly =)

Through the ups and the downs I can't describe how happy I am that beppe got me interested and that kati told him to ask me out not even ten minutes after I asked her to make sure he doesn't XD Clearly the best decision I've made in my life =)

So that's about it.. I'm off to wake him up, maybe play some playstation 3, go shopping for cereal and ice cream and spent the day at a flat pigging out whilst watching dvds/playing ps3 =D

4 comments:

Kai said...

and all d voices in my head just went "ohhhhhhh" :P XD

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JeroldABella said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.