Tuesday 8 September 2009

work work work


Hello world.

Haha, between yesterday and today I'm spending around 25 hours at work.. =O
Well, yesterday my shift was from 9am to 5pm and dan's from 5pm to 12am. Once he had slept at my house the night before, he came with me at nine, spent all my shift there and so I spent his shift with him.. Mighty funny, we went a bit mental XD .. So that was the first 15hours. This morning, I was here before 9am to open and my shift ends at 7pm =| ahh, the joys of cash XD But I must say, I absolutely love my job so really, I'm not complaining, it's just funny >.< But I hate italians. No offense to mina or zoe or anyone, but I HATE the italians.. I also finished this blog, went to post it and a giant bloody paragraph got deleted so screw it I'm not going to bother writing all of it all over again. But basically it was a sotry of these two shit head italians who came here BEFORE 10am and were full of bull because well, I've come to a conclusion that they don't blood red, but brown- go figure XD so yes, I really REALLY dislike them, or like 99.9% of them that I've met this summer, just in case I met like 1 that was half decent XD

Something absolutely GRAND came my way yesterday.. a car =D But I've got to wait till the mother comes back from abroad and I come back from camping to go check it out and hopefully buy it =D So at the moment I'm just praying with my fingers crossed for that to work out haha =D

Ahh camping =D I'm so excited =D I made the most hilarious list ever yesterday through boredom XD and bought wet wipes from next door =D

I found the picture above and realised that those three things are so closely linked at the moment it struck me slightly..

Life
Work
Home

My life, which is what- Jesus, friends and obviously dan. Work, for my life, with dan. Home, were I go after my life takes priority and work is done, and with dan, hoping to eventually have a home with dan. Hmm, all so closely knitted, like a plait.. =O life is so weird. The way everything is so messed up and unfolds out of nothing through everything.. Sometimes I feel like it's just passing me by- and I'm not even 18 =/ wow. Scary stuff.

Mehh, the sun just came out =( how rude. I was so happy looking at the grey sky and walking here in the rain ♥ =) but alas, it is september after all.. 8th september- happy birthday bettina my bubble =D *pop*

There are some crazy asians shouting in here =/ odd XD

Ahh these last few days have been brilliant. Haha living with dan and george, the two most demanding males in my life =P They both have this obsession with trying to keep me up all night. From snoring to moaning to miaoing to biting to rolling away and rolling onto me, not to mention that george is fluffy so yeah that in your mouth is mighty disturbing and dan is loud.. But I love them immensely, like a crazy woman, so yeah, I'd never give that up for anything XD I'm going to miss those nights, hopefully george will remain raping my bed over the next two nights, and then camping for 6 days and 5 nights =D *HAPPINESS* =D

Ahhh I want to blog about camping and gleeeeness, but I shall wait and blog about that iether later or tomorrow cos well, I'm tired XD

So I'm off, God bless =)

No comments: