Thursday 17 September 2009

camping.. le ta, hazin!

Hello world =)

So.. camping. Fail.

It kinda like reaaaaaaally sucked =/ and the story goes like this..

Wednesday morning, dan's mum took herself, him and I to price choppers for a mahusive shopping spree that went over €500 =O yeah but dan and mine was like 60 =P It was hilarious I must say, dan and I are such losers XD Then we went to his house, to mine, to scan (to get my camera back WITHOUT the usb ports and my memory card- lying assholes), back to my house, and back to dan's. Started packing at seven, left his house, went to kristina's and by like half ten walked to paceville. Had a relaaaaaxed evening and walked back to dan's house by 1am. We slept at like 2am, woke up at 7am and got all excited, showered, I blogged, and weeeeeee left to pass by my house and then go to selmun. Dan and I had an hour of literally LOL and then jean, emma and kikka came. by 12am, a wasp flew UP my shorts leaving me screaching in my underwear whilst an old couple passed by (I swear it's true XD) and one conveniently landed on my leg and felt the need to stong me out of NOTHING.. Thus, I am now scared of wasps- shitless!

Oh, and the heat. It was horrible and sticky and blehh and I wanted to DIE. It rained and I was so excited but yeah, my tent, it isn't waterproof if there's WIND and rain =/ And then there was more heat and more wasps and the sea was lovely but I hate stripping down and actually getting into the water so it took forever and then it was all dirty and guess what, more bloody wasps!! Oh and then my newly fixed camera broke. How delightful.

By sunday, I couldn't take it. I poured buckets and the whole campsite turned into a lump of clayish mud. It was disastrous. Dan and I spent almost two hours trying to pack everything away cos of the giant mess and we went through the campsite clearing up and by 2:30pm we were at my house.

Thank God.

We spent around two hours cleaning everything from the mud that had clayed itself all over anything in it's way, showered, ate and went to dan's house all squeaky clean and sunburnt =)

All in all; camping- fail.

Though it was mighty horrible, there were the few things that were pretty brilliant. Like "kisra hobz" and mike dan and I in a tent that's barely big enough for me, dan wacking the shit out of like a billion wasps and dan and I spending forever in the water leading to me losing and thankfully finding my favourite necklace in the world.. Basically the stupid little things that happen here there and everywhere =)

Dan and I have remained living on the little food we took up with us, meaning lots of fake crunchy nut, couscous, woody we left at his house (douches) and marshmallows XD .. Imbasta me and my healthy diet ahh XD

Now our resources are coming to an end lol so well, no more camping for us =P

So that's it, the camping post =P I'm off to rape my room haha..




No comments: