Friday 4 September 2009

5..4..3..2..1..0 .. =D


Hello world

I'm sitting at work.. AHHHH THE STRESS!! I'm dying really. I swear it's hilarious, my hands aren't even staying still XD
We've both been counting the hours, dan's even been sending me messages on the hour telling me how much longer left, as if I'm not counting myself!! Haha.. Leading me to look for the count down timer on my phone, which apparently doesn't exist =/ So sadly I can't be the little obsessed girl that I am.. Although, I once had a countdown timer on the internet and also on facebook, but somehow, I can't seem to find any.. And I reaaaaally don't feel like searching XD
I shall I soon resort to reading, and perhaps, just perhaps, will actually log onto farmville XD Although I'd rather not because I really can't understand the whole fuss and it seems really pathetic to be honest.. But hey, desperation calls =P Now we see the extremes that the stress will drive me to =P
Ahh I'm in such a good mood! Even though his mother is being completely unreasonable, I'm still gleaming =D I swear, I feel so relieved, so excited, ahhh I'm so fidgety!
Ok I found one.. Ahh I think I'm going to spend the rest of my shift glued to it!! XD

Tooooo funny ahh

Ok lool I actually opened farmville.. And it has music.. Happy farm music XD .. LOL WHAT??! Bahahahaa hilarious. I don't know how to mute it, so like, I closed it XD

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH =D
Sorry, I'm just so excited =D =D God I'm a loser; but I love it =D
It's 7pm.. smileeeeeeeee =D

So the picture I found really applies lol, I got here at 4 and finish at 9- 5 hours.. Count down from 5 to nothing =D

HOW SWEET!! So I went to check if the water dispenser is working, and a teeny weeny gecko fell on me ^^ how adorable!!

So I'm sitting sipping diet coke and my heart is racing lool. I just realised that I've only read half a page since I got here XD So I shall go and read, well, try to. Then I shall say my overly excited good byes =P

Ahh like 25 minutes left so I'm going to count the float and wit wait wait =D

Good night world.. And what a good night it is =D

No comments: