Friday 4 September 2009

mess =O


Hello world =)

Today is a good day ^^

I'm currently sitting on my mattress, which is on the floor XD I'm trying to clear my room and well, believe me, I'm failing- EPICALLY! .. And I'm blogging from home =D
Ok so I have to wait an extra hour for dan lool, I have work till 9pm =O So well, once he arrives in malta at 5 and once it's just on the ferry it means he'll be home by 5:30 so the 3.5 hours spent knowing he's up the road is going to be so infuriating AHHHH!! But if he comes down to work, well, I won't be able to work XD

So, my room is a disaster!! Like BOOM haha.. And I really fancy the picture I found so like, yey!
Today shall be a grand day. A lot of anticipation, but awesome =)
So I really think I should just try to clear up a bit more =P

I shall update you on another blog when I'm mighty bored at work counting down the SECONDS till my shift ends =D

2 comments:

LG said...

I like your job.... it makes you blog XD

christopherborg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.