Sunday 6 September 2009

having the time of my life =D


Hello world

Ok so, dan's back =D ahhhhhh excitement =D
I swear I've been so giddy it's hilarious, the smile hasn't left my face =D

All I can say is wow. I'm having the time of my life, I missed him so so much and now he's back.
We're sitting in the comfort of ACed cyber surf, I'm on pc 8 with a diet coke by my side.. brilliant customer ahh =D
Dan's dancing to the music, which looks hilarious from in here, but mighty odd from outside XD


You may be wondering what the random box of crunchy nut is doing in the middle of my blog..
Well..
Friday night, around 3am, so really saturday morning, dan left to go home and return at 6am XD Basically I was hungry, so I decided; CRUNCHY NUT FOR THE WIN =D .. So I fill a lovely round, blue and yellow cereal bowl with crunchy nut and pour skimmed milk all over it, just like the adverts you know. I dip my spoon into it, bring up a lovely heaped amount into my mouth and ahhhhhhhhhh, crunchy nut ♥ A couple of spoons later, just before I pressed "send" after replying to a message dan had just sent me, I feel something crawl up the sole of my foot. Immediate thought- COCKROACH!! I ran upstairs, stayed still for a couple of seconds and realised how cowardly I was acting. So I creeped back down to rescue my phone from the lurking beast only to find it propped up in the center my cereal bowl XD I burst out laughing, and took the whole bowl upstairs.. Crazily enough, my phone is now working well except for the fact that my messages now start coming in at 484 XD So I need to hunt for my unread texts >_O Though at the begining, my buttons were confusing themselves for each other XD

So that's the story of my phone XD

Now I shall love you and leave you =D

1 comment:

Kai said...

the crunchy nut story confused me xD