Thursday 3 September 2009

tomorrow..


Hello world.
It's thursday, which means the week has almost come to an end. Almost, not completely, but almost. Finally.
Tomorrow.
It's getting harder and harder to remain looking happy and last night in paceville I felt so empty, as if nothing mattered anymore. My whole body ached, my head was throbbing and my chest felt so heavy. I miss him so so much, it's unbelievable.
He bought an hour on the internet, 8 fucking euro.. Incredible.
Twenty minutes of it was lost because my frikking internet isn't working properly, so facebook won't respond, nor will msn and this meebo or whatever it is wasn't bloody loading. So you can imagine the state I was in. Actually, I don't think anyone can.
After that fail first twenty minutes, through the tears and frustration, he logged out and I managed to get the laptop to work (that's where I'm blogging from at the moment) and he went back and looged back on.

The next fourty minutes was the best time I've had since I called him.

So in the last week, I've been truly happy for less than an hour.. There's been fun and all.. But still, nothing compares.

Oh and kai came over when I was lonely and got me.. SOUL SURVIVOR MILKY BUTTONS!! =D fine, that did make me happy haha! The best present I've ever received ^^ and they have these adorable eyes on the packet =D So much much MUCH love to kai ^^
But through everything, I can't believe that in 24 hours I'll be on a bus home with dan =) Finally!!
Off to eat and go to d-group.

.. Till tomorrow, God bless.

No comments: