Wednesday 27 January 2010

finally.. happy 2010


Hello world..

Yes, yes, I know- I'm sorry. I haven't blogged in four months.. I could give excuses, and I shall, but it was still very wrong of me and even though barely anyone ever looks at anything I write, I do feel guilty *blush*

So, after cyber surf closed down, and we went camping and, dan and my one year, we started school. That meant less free time and even more sadly, less time lazing about in dan’s room =( Now, my internet at home- SUCKS!! Plus, I was chucked out of the study and told not to use the “family computer” because it’s the family’s and not mine- go figure *facepalm*. So I was lumped with THE SLOWEST laptop in the world.. And after about a month, I couldn’t take it any more and I ordered an acer aspire 6930g from acerdirect.com, waited about 3-4 and VOILA, laptop ♥
However, extremely sadly, my internet remained sucking and, even though they came to change our modem three times and bascially tried to tell me that my internet is fine and I’m a liar, I never got down to doing anything other than fb and ebay and maybe a few more sites that don’t exactly require the internet to keep working (cos when I did, the swear words.. HAZIN)

To recap the last four months:
  • I bought a car ♥ a cute little black fiat uno, aka, my ferrari =D
  • I’m officially 18 haha! Dan and I kinda through me a brilliant surpise-ish birthday party that I knew about XD it goes like this- rache: Dan I can’t make a party list so screw it, no party. Dan: Don’t worry rache, I’ll make the party list with the number of people your mum lets you invite, all you have to do is prepare everything and that week I’ll tell you who is coming. Rache: BRILLIANT PLAN REEEHEEEALLY =D !!!! ‘Twas simply awesome.. Soooooo many cakes and muffins and cupcakes and biscuits and coffee and hot chocolate and tea (BLEH) and baileys and tia maria and amaretto and brandy and wine and omnoms ♥ just beautiful ^^
  • I ended my 27month relationship with jc
  • I’m officially sitting in a st martin’s classroom which leads me to this.. turns out that once I’m doing art alevel and I had registered through a school, the moderator needs to see my work through a school, lame huh? Oh well, luckily lovely auntie rita managed to get me into st martin’s for revision lessons and to basically do everything arty that was meant to have accumilated over the last THREE years in 16 weeks (now 14).. HAHAHAHAHAHAAA- no joke =|
Oh and HAPPY 2010 =D (although I'd rather refer to it as 2009 part 2- 2010 doesn't have a nice ring to it =/) NYE was nothing short of brilliant =D .. Actually the picture is one I took a few minutes before the count down, preettyyyy ♥

That’s the last four months in a nutshell. You know, minus all the drama and the sickness and the boredom and all the basic problems that come with life. Though an amazing person, Josette, passed away. That was a very hard time. Always will be in my prayers and in everyone else’s. She’s gone to be with her Saviour, sufferring has passed and I’m sure she’s loving it up there =)

Also, today dan and I are officially 1 year four months =O that’s 16 months o.O and my nanna is now 81 XD We surprised her with a beautiful flower plant and a lemon cake and basically spent 2hours sitting at her kitchen table drinking coffee and tea whilst munching on the lemon cake ♥ .. So much for my diet XD .. Yes I’ve tried to start dieting again, seems to be failing but AHHHH can’t stand the way I look really =/ Though I have made birthday plans for my 21st that include a little snip-snip-SUCK OUT ALL MY FAT-stich-stich >.<
Hmmmm what to say.. Doubt there is anything really.. Not like anything interesting has been happening other than art, essays and lack of sleep =(

OH OH!! I do have a new mini glitter lamp which I got for free =D (saved €19.99 woot ^^ ) because my mum had bought it as a christmas present and then decided to buy that person something else thinking she’ll keep the lamp for my sister’s birthday who, very conveniently, decided to mention how she “hates glitter lamps cos lava lamps are like sooooo much cooler BAHH, duhh!!” (ok, minus the BAHH..) Now I had wanted a black metal one with silver glitter but found out that, one- it worked with batteries and I’d have to stay buying an adapter to plug it into the wall, and two- the movement of the glitter was not by heat but by a motor which made it fly around like a flock of wild geese being attacked by tom and jerry or something =/ So yeah, I got a free silver/purple glitter lamp =D yeyyyyy freeness ftw ^_^

Ok, now that is about it =P

I hope to blog soon though, keep this as my “well of sanity” or something like that anyways XD

Until the next time, which I hope is reeeeeeally soon (promise to make an effort)..

Blessings =)