Friday 5 February 2010

go blow yourselves up, damn it!!


Hello world.

Ok, seriously now, this world SUCKS! What the hell is wrong with everyone?!
I've come to realise that there is not one person involved in my life that is not either selfish, rude, judgmental, hypocritical, arrogant, insensitive bla bla!
BLEHH!! Horrible people, terrible actions, dying morals, poor poor earth ='(

I'm sorry, I'm just so sick of absolutely everyone. Honestly, I was that I could find a hollow tree in the middle of a peaceful field and just live there forever.

No more people = no more bullshit.

And that is exactly how I feel!

4 comments:

Ben said...

:( sending my honest love!

rache said...

and really really appreciating it!! xxxxxxxx and sending mine back too of course!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like someone was having a bad hair day.

rache said...

no, just fed up of the narcissistic population that has polluted this planet.