Wednesday 17 February 2010

the contrast within three days..

Hello world!

So my carnival weekend spent in malta was.. different =P

Friday night, beautiful.. "the mafia, the absinthe faerie, the mexican, a cowboy and nikki" .. Wicked =D

That's us!!

From saturday night till monday night dan and I mummied george, and eventually kati and bianco haha! It was very sweet I must say. We cooked, we laughed, we fought, we made up.. funny stuff ie the usual =)


Kati and bianco were hilarious "roomies" . Rather fun weekend =)

(kati and bianco's welcome present.. BAHAHAAAA CHEESEY MUCH?!)

Monday night I slept at dan and on tuesday came home to find george crying his heart out behind the garage door- what a baby ♥

That was my holiday.

Now is reality..

My nannu has been through hell and back for 33years of his life, health wise. Through everything that's been thrown his way, yesterday we found out that he has got serious cancer and has been given a maximum of two months to live.
Please, I'm begging for prayers.. Not for him to live, but for his suffering to seize.

Talk about drastic change from one day to the next..

That's about it really, just please, keep him in your thoughts and prayers

'Till next time,
Blessings.

No comments: