Tuesday 1 July 2008

another great day =)


Hello world once again =)
Hope you're all doing swell haha. So yesterday was the y4j bbq. It's the fourth one I've been two =D gahhh I feel so old =P
Rob was ment to come to my house at 8am so I quickly showered and got my stuff at 8am and at 9am, when I saw that he hadn't yet arrived, I called him up. Well, he had just arised from his beauty sleep (lol) and Was about to have a shower. So he came at like 10 and he very kindly accompanied to baystreet so that I could find some beachwear haha *x'ma nhobbokx boy =P*
Anyways we were ment to catch the same bus as zoe and bett but we missed their bus whilst rob was buying pizza and I was buying diet coke haha. So we waited another half hour in which I changed on the bus stop (quite funny really, under my skirt and top etc lol) and got a 645 to mellieha. We got to ghadira and searched for them on the bech amidst all the topless old ladies XD and then we gave up and went to rob's boat house, shopping for liquids and back to the boat house. Then amy and vicky came ot find us and I tried to open the door to show them where the house is an din doing so broke my nail very painfully >.<>_O how silly! Well at like 3 rob caught a bus back home cos he had a lesson so we went back to ghadira and stayed on the beach with all the piling up y4jers =) And we laughed and swam and laughed some more haha great day, honestly.
Then some guys had a bbq on the beach near us so, yes, God provided us with music too! yeaaaaaaah! Jesus rocks!! So whilst we were praising with one guitar and many voices, they were banging to 'paceville music'. And, as expected, people gathered around to see a group of like 100 youths gathered, singing Jesusy songs.. Ahhhh life is good. I obviously swallowed a decent amount of sand thanks to sam =P who by the way managed 3 pushups with me laying down on him before I fell off- b'sahhtu t-tifel ehh! Kai and I got to speak for a while which was amusing haha I love that little spoilt one =P Cara wanted to create a disco in the sea haha. Paul got mistaken to be me by his scream >.< (it must be a 'gatt' thing haha!! yey cousins ^^) I think that's about it. It was a great day of good clean fun and I really enjoyed it =) And that's what I've realised- days that are focused on God really do rock! I mean, they end up being amazing without any effort whatsoever!
Oh yeah saturday was real fun too =) I really wanted to go to bjs for the live worship but when I actually got down to walking down I saw them all at amigos and realised that I was too late =( oh well.. We had a real fun time being us four girls, making friends and laughing/joking around with scottish footie players and all, it was a fun fun night =D Maria's a sweetie and all I can say is "feel the rush- ohhhhhhhhh" lool, the girls will understand haha =D !!
And today I spent a day with the guys from work taking the piss at hanks, mc donalds, gajet, andrews bar, arena, the games room and the roof of baystreet.. pretty funny all in all. And now I'm home, bored, blogging and bugging someone muahahaha whilst the group all went to uni to play basket ball. Oh and I realised that Bs are everywhere.. Look at the sentence above- Bored Blogging Bugging Basket Ball- weird!!
Ok I'll shut up now =P
Good night and God bless you all!!
Keep praying ^^

3 comments:

Kai said...

YACHE! XD silly one..i laaaaaaffff u :) and yes...yest rocked jesus style (H) XD omc thats my new phrase! xD im loving it :D weeeeee sry im being random and invading ur comments cos im sexy and thats how i roll lol gbu babe..from ur spoilt one =)

Ben said...

crazy wife of mine :P

Anonymous said...

Cousinnn!! What an honour to be mentioned on ur blog :P *even though its cos of my distinct screach x)*

Oh well keep informing us about ur little summer outings and adventures xD Seee you around.

Your ever-wisdomous screaching cousin,
Paul =]