Thursday 10 July 2008

an update..


Hii!
Ok I'm real tired at the moment so bare with me =P I'm sitting here eating a curly wurly that I found in the fridge and it's brougth back so many memories of being young and being over the moon when I saw one in a shop. Same thing happened at dreggs (soul survivor) when I saw one and bought it without any hesitation whatsoever. The truth is, it isn't even too amazing but it's kinda significant I guess. More like sentimental.. I'm falling asleep..
Talking about falling asleep. I didn't manage to sleep before monday night so I actually started dozing off at the social for a while >.< (Ok I saved this and went to bed cos I actually did just flop onto my keyboard lol) It really was a fun night, slightly weird at a point (lool) but quite funny, so thanks sam =)
Tuesday we went to exiles and laughed about the former night and then walked to gelateria to get alift to sam for band and thennn, we had worship team and when we were done paul and I walked to pembroke together with sean and ivan who stopped in san gwann whilst we ventured into the valley on our own, like two cousins on an outrageous adventure =D haha and paul actually accused me of decieving him =O how offensive cousin =P but we parted ways at the traffic lights near luxol and he went to drea and I went to amy to meet her and paula. Yes yes, 'twas a good night ^^
Next day I woke up at like eightish and was messaging together with dozing off and waking up for about two hours and then I prayed and thought and read and at 12pm, finally, amy awoke from her beauty sleep >.<>
I blowdried bett's hair for her social and in the meanwhile ended up chemically straightening sam's hair (stinking the cassar residance as if we were in world war two) and laughing loads and loads.. And then, I ran to work cos I was late and my mum's car died on her >.<
That's about it guys, God bless!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Read and Commented as promised *i feel so honoured to be mentioned haha*

LG said...

raaaaaaaaccheeee!!
glad malta is treating you well.. you're probably on your way to scotland at the moment... so anyways
buon viaggio!
see you when we both get back to malta