Sunday 27 July 2008

back on the rock =)

Hello world =D

I missed you all oh so very very much and even though I've been back here since 2:30am on wednesday morning, the only time I've had at home was spent dismantling and building my wardrobe, sleeping, showering, eating and with people over.. So now I'm finally getting down to blogging whilst amy and vicky are still asleep in the room next door haha.

So, scotland was absolutely amazinggggg! Everything was so green and lush and pure and I could breathe again and the whole place was basically just screaming God's name. Everwhere was just radiating His glory and majesty and ahhhhh much time was spent with me just sitting in that silly blue scenic and just totally awestruck. Fine, I could have killed my family and I did have to stop myself from plotting their end but mainly so that I could live there forever and everrrrrr.. But it that's besides the point =P So I'm back and CAN'T wait to go again =)

*amy's alarm just rang for the second time*

Oh oh and yesterday after watching lord of the rings; the return of the king, my old old old friend zach appeared behind my door!! Kai answered and looked confused and I was just shocked. I knew he was coming to malta but at that point in time he was the last person I expected to see. So that was fun..

Ah and I really wanted to take a picture but my camera was off and we were going at like 50(something)m/h but there was 'CHRIST IS ALIVE' graffitied on a wall in scotland =D !!!!!! See guys, we're taking over the world muahahahahahaaaa.

*and it rang again!!*

And since I've been back I spent a day at achie with first bio intermediate private lessons ever (it's cool starting something after like over a year again) and back at achie to sleep, a day with zoe and ach just travelling from her to mine to zoe's house and then to the y4j worshops and then to the cassar residence =P a day being a carpenter and then going to mustards and seeing everyone fully again *gleeeeee* =D with achie, kai and debbie sleeping here and us staying out till running around swieqi pv area with rob and mig and confusingness lol and theeen a day making sandwiches (for no reason) and watching lotr and going to work and going out and waking up the next day to blog.. Tadaaaaa

Oh and I lost my usb and my camera only excepts that one so I'm cameraless cos I have 3gb of photos minus like 19 or something of scotland, yes, I went a bit camera crazy XD

Once again another pointless blog =P

Mwaaa God bless you all!!!!

2 comments:

LG said...

A blog is never pointless..
enjoyed reading it
xxx

Rachel said...

<3

so you know I'm reading, even if I don't have a particular comment :)