Tuesday 15 July 2008

hello from scotland =)

Yoo!
I'm at a really cozy guest house in stirling at the moment, king street haha. This is honestly AMAZING!! Talk about beautiful and the weather- beautiful =D
Trying to cut down on taking photos cos of memory space but if worst comes to worst I'll just buy another memory card. Spent the whole day traveling yesterday, from like 9am till 10pm (english time 9pm) in which I managed to sleep for around half an hour and read lots of my bible plus thought and prayed and watched "horbert hears a who" on the plane XD crazy! *but very rache haha*
All I can really say is that I'm loving the scenery, it's so lush and green and beauuuuutiful!
Traveling to aberfoyle by car today (have to get a car first XD) and spending the night in a lodge thing- how grand =D yeyyyyyy foresty photos on the way >.<
I'm off now, there's a small shoe shop right across my window lol so I'm going to check it out haha. 
God bless!!

6 comments:

Bettina said...

aaaaaaaaah bubbblee i missss uu!!! xD hav fun,.its all sounds so perdy xD wuv u xxxx

Rachel said...

oooooh what fun :D
The weather here looked foreign but felt maltese this morning! You're not missing much swimming - Jellyfish infestation season has begun!
Enjoy the scottishness nd cool accents you're surrounded by!
God bless
ach

maria angela said...

wooo im so glad ure havin a great time rache!! :D ahh i can imagine what beauty lies in front of ur eyes :P xD lookin forward to other posts from scotland :P
blessings from malltaaaa
xD

Anonymous said...

hey rache!! sounds like fun!! enjoy yourself, tell lockness i send my love, and bring back some scottish guys :D hahahaha xxxxxxxxxxxx

Martine said...

all you're missing here is a bus strike! :P xxx hugs

. said...

racheeee :) aa is the shoe shop guy the one u made friends with? :P hehe enjoy it my friend XD and the accents :P cu soon *hhug* Gbu lotss n tc