Monday 7 July 2008

a taste of the future ^^


Wow, I havn't blogged in a while hehe..
So last night we crashed bev's house just as we had done two summers ago when her parents were in gozo. I think that this year we were 29 in all. We watched "I am Legend" and whilst I was trying to watch a film that I had really enjoyed watching on a big screen, brooks was busy telling everyone what was about to happen and giving reasons that they would get to know throughout the film- grrrrrrrrr =P
The kitchen was literally like being back in henry j beans kitchen whilst we were cooking pizza after pizza and the rest of the group were all flopped all over bev's living room enjoying the comfort of an ac haha. When the place started to empty out we decided to play uno with an extra rule thanks to sam >.<>
But through all the noise and wii and excess amounts of "that's not my name", at like 2:30am, everyone who wasn't sleeping over left. Bev, achie, tine, maxine, philippa, larissa, lara jo and I remained dancing and singing to chipmunked versions of songs, laughing and having some girl talk XD
I ended up "sleeping" for less than ten minutes and at 6:50am, maxine achie and lara jo decided that it was a good time to cook some pasta with red sauce and feta cheese- AT 6:50AM = *blehhhhh* !!!!
Yes, insane.. But anyways..
Phil left first and then achie and after brushing my teeth in the bide (I don't do french- it's that little ass washing thing near the toilet usually XD), tine and I walked to peter calamatta gardens (lool) and then to uni and then caught a bus to valletta to meet amy (who came an hour late haha) and anyways then tine left and amy and I bussed it down to meet paula and then I went home.
But I just wanted to point out something. Whilst we were chucked on the sofa sam pointed it out that this is what we'll be doing when we're older. Chilling at eachother's houses every other day and staying there till late and probably sleeping over all the time- how great is that?!
Ahhhh I love our group ^^ it's so grand to have good clean fun, just makes me smile *gleeee* =D
Well, I think I shall try and sleep for an hour and decide what to wear for the social tonight >.<
God bless you all and good night.. =)

2 comments:

. said...

i hope he was right... i can truthfully say it will really be the best thing ever for us to still be this way when were older! awesome blog rache x)

Zoe said...

jien hemm kont - warajk - meta hadt dik il-fowtow :P

Istra rache my maltese improves when i've had no sleep :P I had discussions with this ten year old girl at creche xD

btw its achie XD