Sunday 13 July 2008

hello nessy?.. or not =P

Hi guys!
So tomorrow I fly to scotland with my family (oh the joy =P) and will remain enjoying the pretty lush greeness for the following 8 days =D I messaged paul (my ex scottish boss) and yes I must say, I really do miss him and will for like, well, a long time I guess. But no, it's not the end haha!So we're travelling up scotland and my plan is to fill my camera's memory card to the brim and in doing so capture a good shot of the non exsistant lochness monster- wish me luck =P haha yeah right..
I woke up this morning and decided it was about time to see what to take with me and it actually took pretty long =\ I have no clue how some people can plan their wardrobe out for the upcoming week every week. I nearly went insane doing it for just one holiday! But anyway..
Kris and I had to sing/play for mass today- ouch. Morning/no voice and no songs in mind= blehh lool but yeah, Jesus still loves us ^^ and then we went to exiles and well, I left cos I acted like a fool but I couldn't really control myself but I won't get into that and I came home and stared and packed and read and stared whilst everyone is out and I'm here at home laughing with leon on msn.
So that's my current situation. See, I'm not excited for tomorrow, which is really odd once I want to study in scotland. Maybe it's cos we're not visiting aberdeen (university of aberdeen is my goal at the moment) and we're not spending much time in edinbrugh. Don't get me wrong, taking photos of the isle of skye and loch lomod etc will be fun but like, I don't know. I guess I'm to psyced to go back to soul survivor =\ which isn't a bad thing at all, but I wish I was slightly more excited to go to scotland.. I mean, it's scotland!! I've always wanted to go and now it's like another night at home.. what's wrong with me?
Hmm, eight days with my parents and sister.. Excluding the two hours in the maltese airport and one hour in mancester, we're stuck together in a confinded place for three hours on a plane and five hours on a train right after it- that's probably a big input to me not being too estatic =P
Hopefully I'll get into it when I arrive =) viva my ipod and my bible eh ;)
So that's it guys, I'll miss you all loads..
God bless and take care and keep praying =D

Oh and there's the outreach next week too, so pray for them =)
And a big well done to all you Olevelers for doing so so well, I'm so proud of you my chickens. Sure the As did well too =) and first years haha!! Good night!! =)

No comments: