Thursday 26 June 2008

isle of mtv


Hello once again..
So last ight was isle of mtv.. ha. Ok we arrived at like 5 and were right at the fron to run in like a group of losers and it reminded me of soul survivor =D *ahhhh* And the kooks were doing their soundcheck and I was dreaming about us perhaps soundchecking on a big stage like that to thousands of Christians.. But yes, when we did run to the front we didnt exactly get to the front but with everyone pushing we got pretty damn close. Like forth row or something. Mike was hilarious, he brought cherry plums and cards and we all had water and steffy had wet her hair before but yes, we were insane. And then these three guys cam out of nowhere just literally shoving people out of the way and if any of us told them something (including me) they'd have a totally maleducated reply, for example spitting a huge bila at my foot which lucky I managed to dodge.. stupid animalistic losers. But nevermind, pray for them.. Other then loads of sweat and hair and absolutely disgusting people around us, yes we had fun. I mean, what was that lady gaga!? Maaaaa music these days, so disturbing. "I wanna take a ride on the disco stick" YUK!! Anyways, we laughed at the way she expected everyone to love her when like no one knew her songs =\ But anyways..
Then.. ONE REPUBLIC *mellltttttttt*
Wow, that was awesome! It was his birthday and I started 'singing' (more like screaming) happy birthday and then we all did and all the "front people" ended up but he ignored us =P I could literally see the shine in his amazing blue eyes.. wow. Haha it's like I never saw a hot singer live before- NOT!! I mean look at sam parker *mega melt = puddle of rache on floor causing people to slip* ahhhh I just CAN'T wait for soul survivor any longer!! And after melting at one rebublic a fight started (including the camera guy that was filming andrew's face >.<) so mike, chanelle, andrew and I tried to avoid it and went to find most of our group all the way back near the control tower. But some loser started a fight with lanfranco cos he "pushed" his girlfriend. God, what savages! I mean, you're moving against the current and obviously you're going to move people slightly. But nooo miss princess gets her big boyfriend to hit mike =\ luckily the people around us and his girlfriend ended up pulling him back. But I just get why we have to be so bloody aggressive! Anyways, pray for them too =P
We went to burger king and paul met us and then people atrted to come and I went back with cathy danelle and kelly to watch the kooks =D we met the whole group and really laughed =) Then just before n.e.r.d. gerry and vicky got hungry so we went back to burger king. When we returned n.e.r.d. were still playing and I met neil (guy from work, thought he was gerry taking a photo of me from behind so I posed XD and then realised- what a loser =P !) And then we had to walk to msida church to get a lift with gerry's sister haha how hilarious. Gerry got the key stuck in the car booth and anyway vicky and I were praying and it came out and we got home safely ^^
All in all it was a good night I guess, confusing but fun. I only missed enrique when we went to burger king the first time, but I wasn't there for him in the least, so I didn't really mind. Yes that's my isle of mtv update. The photos will be facebooked soon but not for now cos I'm off to blue bar and then back home for a meeting at hanks.
Keep praying for all these people for inner peace guys, they're so tied up in anger =| God bless you all =)

No comments: