Sunday 22 June 2008

there's nothing better =)


Hello!!
So I'm sitting here, alone at home, in a bikini, eating half a bowl of fruit and fibre and listening to planet shakers really loud XD yeahhhh feels like summer ^^
Ok the alone is due to the fact that my family ran off to a sandy beach early in the morning. Thankfully I slept through the whole confusion but tine (who slept here last night) got to experience my sister and mum panicing and my dad completely oblivious to them and just impressed at how much women can make a big deal out of things XD so they left like 10 mins before I woke up (that was like 9am so they were out pretty damn early) and won't be back till late I guess, but I'll be at work. The bikini part is kind of weird. I don't really know what happened but I had to send a message and I had just put on my bikini and once I'm alone I was like, "no one's here so I'm fine" and remained on the pc XD Half a bowl of fruit and fibre, hmmmm. See for around 3 months a bowl of fruit of fibre was like my source of energy, and when I stock up on a certain something, I get kinda sick of it. But I really felt like cereal and it was either fruit and fibre or weetos (who on earth chooses cereal in this house?!) so I chose the tastier one hehe. And half, because there only was enough for half a bowl >.< So my plan of action is to, eventually, buy my own cereal XD and I'm eating it pretty slowly so it's becoming soggy XD and I'm using a teaspoon cos I used it for coffee earlier on and didn't feel like getting another spoon out *LAZY- most deffinately a symptom of summerness =P* Now, the loud planet shakers is just fun XD I've been listening to them since thursday lool, I remembered how full of goodness their songs are. And just as one of the songs says, "there's nothng better".
There is NOTHING better.
Jesus loves me and He's got me covered and I have my health (most of it haha) and I have my family and friends =D What on earth could be better? Really? I have everything that I need and wooooo this summer is going to ROCK!!
There's so so much to say about the last two days but nothing really important. Let's just say that friday was fun and the y4j meeting last night was amazing!! I mean, I GOT TO WATCH LORD OF THE RINGS AT Y4J lool and when they stopped it (cos it was just a small piece) I shouted out "NO!!" and then everyone laughed and I felt embarrassed XD ahhhh life is good life is good..
Say it, come on- life IS good!
When you're in pain, alone, upset, hurt, angry, happy, sad, joyful, excited, estatic, anything- even just emotionless- say it and mean it.. LIFE IS GOOOOOOOD =D
Oh and the picture is me on friday with nicola's dress, I stole it XD and I like it haha I shall try and purchase one (preferably black but the whiteness is cute haha)
And now I shall love you all and leave one.
And remember, there's nothing better then having Jesus *gleeeeeeeeee* =D

3 comments:

. said...

aaa wat a prty prty prty dress i tink it rly suits u..hmm i tink u should get the white one :P coz like it suits u a lot like and i dunno ekk i see u in way more black tings than in white so like i dunno insomma ur choice XD and abt Planet Shakers...they rockkk!! and i dnt like fruit and fibre XD

Anonymous said...

made me laugh real loud ... with mina telling me to shut up :)

Life is GOOOD!

Lulu

Rachel said...

rache in colour!! i also stalked you on facebook this afternoon and saw you in blue!!
Anyhow, life is good :) I shall be seeing you later today (its past midnight xP)
God bless!!!