Tuesday 10 June 2008

origami?


Hello world =)
So I'm on the phone with rob at the moment I just told him about my day, and whilst his singing to me haha, I decided to blog =D
Ok so this morning my mum came to wake me up at 7am so then by half seven I'd be at the gym but I told my mum that I couldn't go cos I said that had a headache but in actual fact I had to go to mina but I couldn't think in the morning XD
So I went to mina at like 8:30am and we tried to study but failed and ended up doing origami instead XD for those of you who, like me this morning, don't know what origami is, it is the art of folding paper. Quite hard actually =\ But we've realised that I have a new found talent lool or maybe not but I managed to create most of a swan (obviously with the help of mina) and then mina made a helmet, a boat and a something (forgot what it's called) it's the small cricket thing in mulan >.<
And then we went to michela after quite a funny phonecall with her, it went something like this:
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT ROMINA'S HOUSE? she has to study rache!! wait- you have engineering drawing AAAHHHHH!"
Haha, crazy girl =)
So now I'm home and adjusting my brain and have reached a verdict..
Fail: engineering drawing AND physics = do second year at naxxar and change e/d to religion and physics to biology.
Fail: physics = do resit and pass and do second jear at junior collage and change e/d to religion and physics to biology.
Yeah, simple decision but hard to make cos even though we don't do anything and it sucks- I love my school- it's insane and I got used to it.
See, I usually keave my studying for the last week bla bla even though I would try and try to study before but this year I did nothing all year round and I've been really distracted with everything. So, yeah, wasted a year but it's ok; Jesus loves me =)
After tomorrow I have a week to study systems, HOA and do my art project- should be passable.
And back to origami, the few papers we used were all crushed and crimpled cos we tried to make jumping frogs and sea horses and elephants and fish but we didn't manage. But that's how life is. We try and try again but it's just not right, so we move on. And when the next thing doesn't work out it doesn't matter- keep going; stay strong! So I am that little, frail piece of paper and God is making all these origamis out of me until He finds the one that suits me perfectly =D what a genious ^^
God bless you all and keep praying!!
(By the way, the picture is the actual swan we, through pain blood and sweat (lol yeah right), produced XD yeaaah!!! Origami pros in the making woohooo!!)

6 comments:

LG said...

what a blog post, it made me laugh, feel sad and it also made me think all in one!
love the comparison, I'm attempting what a website calls simple origami, but I haven't managed even the kiddy stuff I don't think I have a future in this paper folding.. but we still ahve to go ahead with our christmas plans ;)
xx

. said...

haha XD hw swt it made me smile :P i especially like the last bit haha XD

Rachel said...

im still wowing at the fact that u didnt know what origami was :P gl for the rest of ur exams :)
((and rache, since when do you do badly anyway?!?))

Anonymous said...

Luisa says:
The swan was lovely, as was the cricket thing and the boat, but I saw too many of the hats before to be impressed... I've actually seen a lot of Origami elephants --- but that's only because I know a couple of Japanese - the creators of Origami! Whatever...

See you soon I guess,
and if you see this before (though you really shouldn't) good luck for tomorrow!

Rachel said...

happy year and a month blogiversary :D

^KaI^ said...

rache! XD origami instead of studies...hmm...if i ever study again ill try that xD loooool i lav rache ^^ <3 xD weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee