Thursday 19 June 2008

*SUMMER*

Hello world once again =)
Ok so my summer has officially started =D
After school I caught the bus to spain (barakudas in xemxija) and spent an afternoon with a few of my lovelies and really enjoyed it. Oh and LOL amy and I had a green chicken burger >.< GREEEEEEEN!!!! Bleh =P
We took a couple of photos of bett and I. The idea was to get the contrasting blondeness with my black.. Didn't really work out but here's kinda what it looked like:


Oh and I got slightly burned which, funnily enough, I'm happy with. See, usually I run away from the sun or never have the patience to sunbath. But today I wanted to relax so I lay down on my black towel and soaked it all up =) and read my bible haha.
Then bett amy and I caught a 652 (I think) and in just outside mediterraneo we hear a big *pfffffffffffffffff* and the bus driver pulled over and went to check his tyer XD how oh so silly.
Oh and this morning whilst I was walking to the bus stop I realised that I'm being myself again =) and I said *to myself in my head* "I missed me" and suddenly this white peuguot just about RAN ME OVER!! And I was like "ahh!! I'd miss me more if I were dead" and giggled aloud to myself X)
I'm off to meet drea, mike and ivan and all the rest who end up coming down after intercession team and playing basket ball (rob's crazy idea) to watch the match and chill ^^
God bless you all!!
I'm praying gleeeeee

5 comments:

. said...

hehe no no the contrast shows taa its very nice u bothe have lovely hairr!! seriously.. anyway lucky u have summer too i have to go through another week ah well :P anywayz cu tom :) :) Gbu n tc

Amy said...

it was a 645 =P

Good day...im glad i have my baby everyday now xD

Bettina said...

hehehe i look diseaased in d first photo hahah.. we're soo cool rache! xD yeeeey summer started and we hav rache all to ourselves *evil giggle xD*

Bettina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

yup, those pics for sam were amazing rache :P

And i laughed when you said the nearly run over thing xD. Maybe my humour is slightly infantile and simple, but i found it very funny =-
ok i blab enough as it is, Gb!
huggles