Monday 23 June 2008

ciao ciao italia.. =(


Uff what a night =\ we lost, we're going home.. ciao ciao italia =(
Oh well, all in all, not a good day at work XD tables booked and confused and stupid italian men not wanting to get up from a table that was booked after they didn't book.. maaa! Anyways, all was sorted out. And after spending half time and another half hour after in the kitchen wiping cutlery I went back out and tried to keep my eyes on one of the 9 tvs and 2 big screens at hanks >.< And well, when penalties were up.. I was not quiet XD I actually was shouting at one of the supervisors and basically telling him to GO AWAY AND GET A LIFE AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!! Yeah, and I wasn't the only one >_O We got to use a foghorn when we scored and saved but some others used it when we lost, and I looked like an emo >.< I seriously plonked myself on the bar and stayed all depressed with javier (the bar man =P) and we both actually considered crying together- which made me laugh haha.
Oh well, life goes on, Jesus still defeated the devil so that's the only real win I need =D
Tine's arrived safely in france by the way, please pray for her, her ears are killing her =| Ahhh what an amazing experience =)
Ok I think that I shall go and have my breakfast, coffee or water lool, cos I don't like eating in the morning. So here's my good bye..
BYE ITALY I STILL LOVE YOU AND YOU'RE STILL CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD =D GLEEEE *funny, cos this would never effect them XD*

5 comments:

LG said...

Summer has the opposite effect on you than it has on me... you actually post
XD
xx

. said...

i hate italy :P im glad theyre out hehehaha XD well insomma i shouldnt be sayin anytin considerin england didnt even make it but oh well :p im still happy italy are out XD i dunno why but i guess since i support england i just dnt like italy heh ok im gna stop babbling now :)

Rachel said...

I agree with mina xD

mc said...

rache italy...:(:(:(:'( i got rly depressed and cldnt sleep after :( oh well i guess spain deserved to win coz dey did play better but it was still a disappointment :( anyways lol tc gb xxx

Chrissy said...

haha aww Rache ur poooosting! =D

and i still really do love u too ta xD