Wednesday 5 September 2007

zombies


Another dream.. I was a zombie. Now I know that it sounds weird, but this actually makes sense. This happened sunday night and monday morning we got the eastpack catalog and at a time during the y4j meeting I was feeling kinda dead but then I have no clue what happened but my mood just flipped over and I was filled with joy and energy and had the urge to tell everyone that I loved them haha.
Ok, back to the dream. I dreamt that I was a zombie and that I needed to fix things that I had done in my life and the only way was to become human. Now only if I walked into the sun with an open mind and heart would my body actually live again. It sounds really lame but inside my own world, it made sense and I really had to want to let go and step out of my cool, dark room where i was safe inside my own habitat. There were times where I walked into the sun and felt nothing, just plain numbness (once I was dead) and then there were times where I'd become human and my plans would start to form and lead somewhere.
I guess all that I'm trying to say is that we are practically dead unless we actually step out and follow Christ. Sometimes we're just wondering around and searching for answers, just like zombies; neither dead nor alive. But we really need to keep ourselves focused on God, and not only will we live on earth, but for eternity with Him in Heaven =)

1 comment:

LG said...

Believe it or not, I know exactly what you mean and think it really makes sense in its own little strange sweet way ...
:) GBU