Friday 7 September 2007

rain =D



Waking up today was great! There was a sound of pattering and so i looked out of my window and it was raining- YEPEEEE!! Seeing rain falling from the sky again was so incredible. The last time that I saw rain was in England and I was so happy to have a little bit of 'soul survivor' back =P It only lasted for around half a minute, but believe me, it was great! I went to my mum and told her, "Jesus loves me." and she replied with a confused, "what?" and I reapeated, "Jesus loves me!". She then asked if I'd been praying for rain and I said, "yeah, I've been telling God how much I want rain since the day we returned."
It was kick ass teehee =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aw man u cant be serious?! darn i missed the rain!!! but the weather now is quite cloudy, so im hoping & praying!!