Friday 14 September 2007

friendship and family



Ok since sunday, my parents and sister have been abroad making my house open to practically everyone all day and all night. There have been a few problems going on this week but what I've really realised is that we all comfort each other as well as argue and laugh (with and at each other =P). I really feel that we've become like a family. Families are ment to be built on trust and love and even though many people don't have a good relationship with their families, they can build their own families with their friends. All we have to do is trust one and other and show love towards each other as well as respect. The only way that we can actually do that is by getting to know each other's habbits and ways and doing things that make them happy and feel loved. In that way, we let them know that we love them and they will do the same. Guys, we're all brothers and sisters in Jesus making us one family.. Let's actually try to act more like one =)

1 comment:

H1llz said...

Hey Rache, things at home have been pretty terrible lately, but your post really spoke to me - I think one of the things I miss most about SS was how everyone felt like such a family there, and I guess part of me is also kinda worried that I'm gonna grow apart from you guys once school starts and we're not all seeing each other as often. Anyway, I really agree with your friends being your family even if things at home ain't too peachy! Keep up the posting :] Take care, don't let anyone burn down your house making pancakes while you're home alone *cough* and hope I get to meet up with you sometime to hang out like the last night of SS =]