Saturday 29 September 2007

good old friends




Very random post haha. Today I met one of my closest school friends ever; martin meli. Meli (aka my fidansato XD) and I became close during our italian lessons (hence the fidansato.. weird teacher hehe). We'd always be there for eachother, through thick and thin and we'd always turn around to help one and other. Meeting him was awesome. I felt so so happy! Seriously, it was like a giant balloon swelled up inside of me. Not going to elaborate on what we spoke about and all, but the idea of meeting some one who you love so much after a few months really shows how true your friendship is when you can just start talking as if the last time you met was yesterday (apart from all the hugs and "I missed you" 's >.<).
Keep close to those you love guys, and remind them how you feel. For after all, you'll never be able to replace any of them =)

2 comments:

meli said...

rache ur ta lalla! the best u are!!! we will be best friends till the day we die! i pray to GOD everyday that we will always be like this! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx lyl meli XXXX

meli said...

rache! ur ta lalla man
the best u are! we`ll be best friends till the day we die! i pray to GOD everyday that we always remain like this xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx