Thursday 6 September 2007

trust Jesus



Another wave incident =P This time we were six of us (pete, vicky, amy, beverly, danelle and I) on a paddle boat. We went out at sea and laughed and swam and laughed some more.. Pete brought his bag with us and I brought my mobile. Suddenly, the current changed and became really strong and the paddle boat started to flood because the waves were giant. At a time, bev and I were paddling and it made no difference; the boat just wouldn't budge! I started to panic slightly (because of my mobile and pete's bag and not us capsizing and hurting or something- materialistic rubbish =P) and was getting pretty nervous. Then, I'm not sure who said to praise God for this situation and we all started praising God, thanking Him for the power that the sea has over us and that He has over the see. We sang 'when tears fall' 'nothings gonna hold me back' and then 'I will trust' over and over and with real meaning and faith that we would be fine. We arrived all in one piece and with everyone/everything still there and in working condition =P. The point is, we need to learn how to trust Jesus. He lead us out of that situation that could have been really bad and it's all because we left it in His hands and had faith =)

No comments: