Saturday 1 September 2007

lightning




Wow, talk about not posting.. It's been nearly two months = I was kinda caught up with stuff, especially the excitment of Soul Survivor and adapting to reality when we returned =P I've been meaning to post for over a week now but I never got down to doing it.
So, last night i dreamt of a lightning storm. It wasn't any normal one, it felt real. So apart from the lightning and the excessive rain and even more lightning, there were people getting hurt all around me. Now instead of being sensible and doing what anybody in their right mind wouldf have done, I decided that Jesus would take care of me if I decided to run through the storm to try and help others. Well, I remained in the storm and all I could say was "Jesus, protect me; I need to save the others". And believe it or not, He was there all along =D If only you knew how many times a bolt missed me, I mean, one time I burned hot it was so close.
My whole point is that if only we pray and have faith together with trust in God, we're safe; nothing what so ever can harm us =) So just trust Him guys, He'll lead you through any storm unharmed.

No comments: