Thursday 20 September 2007

good vandalism =P

Just a quick post hehe. The guys are camping at the moment, they pitched up last night and are staying there tonight too. As usual, I woke up early and went to the site to meet them. Under the carreb tree there's a kind of semi-cirlular area that has a legde (like a bench). Without realising, I picked up a small stone and engraved a cross with the word 'love' near it. Then buzu underlined it and drew a small dove. I really liked it hehe, I just really wish that one day somebody will see it and they will stop to think about God. Never know, maybe somebody would convert =P Ok that's slightly exaggerated, but you can never be sure ;) When I come back from gozo I'll go and take a photo of it and post it too because I hadn't taken my camera with me.
I'll post when I get back =) Take care and God bless!

No comments: