Monday 10 December 2007

I'm back


Hi guys.
Havn't posted in TOO long! I've been really caught up in everything- school, youngenterprise, friends, family; everything!! I'm going to try and start posting every other day or so, just to keep record on my life and eveything so that I can look back and see changes (good and bad I guess).
School's great at the moment, everything is falling into place and I actually started studying (for like an hour in all but uwija =P). So far we've had three physics tests (fail/pass/NA) and a philosophy one which I aced =D English is really fun, I've done really well compared to my class and art is ok. It's just graphic communication/engineering drawing that's got me totally baffled (oh, and systems of knowledge but that doesn't count =P).
Hmm what else? Oh 'birthday spree' is just about to start haha. Here comes the everlasting list:

14th- ilaria's birthday
16th- me =P
22nd- vicky
23rd- angie
25th- Jesus =D
26th- steve, stefan
27th- my grandfather (80- wow!!)
29th- matthew

I think that's it. Pretty long huh? Oh and there's Christmas on Jesus' too =P So I can tell you from now, I'm officially BANKRUPT!! Oh and not to mention the up coming occasions:

13th- vertebrae (our youngenterprise company) launch, ilaria's birthday lunch
15th- traditional bubble shopping with bett and phil, parent's mass
16th- my birthday lunch, y4j footie match
21st- vicky's birthday dinner
22nd- vicky's hilarious horse riding thing
23rd- angie's party
24th- y4j mass, 'breakfast'
31st- new years eve

Three jam packed weeks!! haha I promise to post after every occasion- promise =P So in these last two months LOADS fo things happened and if I was to start mentioning, I'd never stop; so I'm not going to haha. I just really want to say it's hard living the life of a teenage girl but hey, I've got Jesus and I know that He's a BIG plus!! Not saying that life is easier, believe me- it's probably harder- but it's gives you that sense of reassurance. Not too sure if I'm making much sense all I know is that I am to me.
That's it I guess, God bless you all and thanks for the patience (even though a few of you bugged me to blog quite a few times =P haha love you guys)
~ to be continued (tomorrow) ~

1 comment:

LG said...

if you wrote posts as willingly as you wrote english essays we'd have t much to read :P